I got back yesterday from a wonderful trip to meet my new baby nephew, and I've been reflecting ever since on the amazing women that I am blessed to know. I got to drive out with my little sister, who amazes me more and more as she grows up with what a good person and friend she is to everyone she knows. While there, I got to have several long chats with my sister-in-law, who I would love to be just like someday. And of course you can't get together with your siblings and not take a few moments to realize how great your mom is. I just came away from the weekend feeling so blessed to have such good examples (including these and many many more) of womanhood in my life that help me to deal with the tough/confusing/overwhelming/crazy times, and encourage me to become just a little better along the way.
4 comments:
You do live. I wondered, I've been checking every once in awhile off of Deb's blog. It's sooo nice having an Averett back in Nebraska. Too bad we moved before the baby came or I could have seen all of you guys-eventually. Looks like your busy-what are you studying (exactly) I thought I heard law school somewhere, but it doesn't look that way. Congrats on the marriage-isn't it great!!!
Marisa (Luke) Kobza
Oh Cami... this gave me the shivers. I too am so impressed by Kaitlyn. She is so pure and wonderful. And you are an amazing woman yourself. You have brightened my day so thank you!!
Very cute!
Hi Cami! I was so excited to see your blog. I check blogs once a week!!! I'm glad that you got to come out to see the baby and the pics of your guys were so cute!
Love ya tons
Shannon (Hill) Binkley
Post a Comment