Well, they're not all lined up, but they are certainly getting there. Our summer plans were the first to get in line with our trip to Hawaii and China, so we at least knew where we would be during the summer and when we would be there. There was still that big missing duck of where we would be coming back to stay after our adventurous summer. Well, last night that duck got in line! We got word from Stanford that Jon got accepted to the History program there, with a pretty decent financial aid package. So, we're headed to Palo Alto, which, for those of you who don't know your California geography (like me, before all of this!), is about 40 miles south of San Francisco. We're very excited to finally have a destination, and especially one as great as Stanford. Basically, now, the only duck still left is me finding an internship. There are some good leads which I'm crossing my fingers about, but nothing for sure yet. I guess I'll have to continue to be patient a little longer. I think that's okay, though, because it is finally starting to feel like our patience is beginning to pay off.
4 comments:
Stanford huh? I always knew you would marry a smart guy. :)
What have you been going to school for?
Congratulations, Jon!!! Good luck, Cami! I know you'll find something that's perfect.
Now you can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy Hawaii and China. Best of Luck!!
Post a Comment