Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Okay, I'll play along

Sarah, I want you to know that I hardly ever get around to actually following through with these when someone tags me . . . so the fact that I'm doing it with your tag must mean that I really like you! So, here goes:

3 Joys
  • Celebrating 3 years with my best friend in the world, Jon
  • Our phenomenal summer of travel
  • Having so many prayers answered this year

3 Fears

  • Death
  • Not being taken seriously
  • Being misunderstood

3 Goals

  • Be a mother
  • Get a Ph.D.
  • Learn to speak Chinese

3 Obsessions

  • Jon Felt
  • Jon Felt
  • Jon Felt (no, he was not sitting next to me dictating what I should say :)

3 Random Facts

  • I really want to learn to do Tai Chi.
  • Sometimes, I turn the music up really loud at my house and have a dance party all by myself.
  • I have a very hard time telling personal things about myself to people! (so if I actually publish this post it will be a real feat.)

And now I know I'm supposed to tag someone(s), but another random fact about me is that while I generally appear to be a social conformist, sometimes my non-conformist side comes out and I am compelled to rebel against expectations.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing Cami.

I sure miss you guys--A LOT!

Alyssa said...

It was fun to read all about your adventures in China. I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I'm also glad to hear that you have carried on our tradition of dance parties. We still have them occasionally at the Shrine but it's not the same without you. :)

Brooke Davis said...

Cami- Congrats on stepping outside yourself and sharing! I hope you two had an amazing summer traveling. We welcomed our Baby Boy, Micah Jr. into the world on July 30. He was 11 days late and we had to induce. We have pictures of him on our blog, www.thedavisworld.blogspot.com
Hope all is well for you!

Our Side of Paradise said...

Cami, How are you guys doing? did you get my email, I hope that you did decide your chinese name. We are back in Boulder and just got back from the Welcome party at Dr, Kleemen's house.
Wish you guys have a good time in CA.
Grace