Saturday, November 7, 2009

Best Supporting Role


I find myself needing more and more support these days. I'm constantly looking for better physical support - in chairs, pillows, and clothing (outer and under) - for my many growing parts. But more than that I'm demanding a lot more emotional support. And though my physical support systems seem to be continually falling short - they just can't seem to keep up! - I must say that my primary emotional support keeps stepping up to the occasion in innumerable and invaluable ways. So while I'll probably keep complaining about how every chair I sit in is inadequate, or how my current bra just is not cutting it, I'll also keep reminding myself that at least where it really matters I've got the best kind of support.

2 comments:

Matthew -n- Erica said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you've got a good husband! I'm so excited for you! You look great by the way! Maybe it's cause i'm so short-but you look way smaller than I feel! Maybe you feel bigger than I look! Ha ha! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Round of applause for the big guy... *whooot* *whistle* etc...

Way to represent *fist pump to chest followed by kiss to to fingers then lifted in the air pointed in his direction*.