Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Baby!



Well, he's finally here! Our little William James made his debut last Friday, December 11 at 8:01 a.m. (yes, that meant labor was all night long!)

Baby James' timing was impeccable - both Jon and I had finished all of our work/school projects Wednesday, we finally found the last piece of furniture for the nursery on Thursday, and he decided to come the day before his Grandma was coming out to take care of us on Saturday.

He arrived weighing in at 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 20 inches long. He also came with a head full of thick dark hair, which we absolutely adore! He really is the most beautiful thing we've ever seen, and every day brings some new thing to love!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Yeah!! What a cutie! Congrats!! Take advantage of grandma. Glad to hear he wasn't 9 pounds like Deb said they were predicting :-).

Smileyhappychan said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that he's here and healthy! I hope you're getting lots of rest. Merry Christmas!

Matthew -n- Erica said...

Cami! Our babies have the same birthday! Yours was born 4.5 hours earlier. We also named our baby Jamison-if you didn't read our blog already. I'm assuming you are calling William by James? That's what it sounded like in your blog. Congrats!! So fun!

Kate said...

Congratulations on your adorable baby! I love the hair!