Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Check out that belly!


James has been working hard (or working me hard, as it were) at putting on a respectable amount of fat. He's certainly growing quickly, which I guess explains the weekly spurts of 2-hour feedings that leave me exhausted! But, in the end, the smiles make it all worth it!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

He looks like Casey, which I guess means he looks like you (an Averett) :-).

jbaggs said...

What are you feeding that boy! Looks like he's enjoying some good home cookin' to me! What a cutie!

bigCHICKEN said...

What a chunky monkey. In lieu of the title and the chubby pictures I'm not sure how I feel that I am the first person that comes to mind..... :)

Ashley said...

Ditto to Marisa. lol

We saw your sister in Provo the other day. I haven't seen her since she was 6 or 7 and now she's all grown up.