Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Time





Last week was my spring break, so James and I spent the week in Utah visiting family. He got to spend time with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, and more! It was so fun to share his joy with so many loving family members.

While we were there, my amazingly talented cousin Arika did some photo shooting. She definitely captured his cute little personality!

3 comments:

Matthew -n- Erica said...

Those pics are so cute! He looks like you, I think. Of course, I don't know what Jon looked like as a baby, but still, he looks like you. I love the one with the cap!

chrisyhains said...

SO cute!! She did a great job but you made it easy for her by having such a darling and expressive boy!

jbaggs said...

Super cute pictures!! I looooove the one of you looking at James. Happy birthday tomorrow, too! 30 is great! I can't believe we are this old already! Have a fun day. Miss you!