Thursday, July 22, 2010

Off to Utah

http://www.ecosalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/road-trip.jpg

We're headed to Utah tomorrow. A 14-hour drive and just over 3 weeks with a baby ... are we nuts? Maybe. But we're looking forward to it all the same (we'll see what I'm saying after it's all done!)

Know any good road trip games? How about secrets to keeping a baby happy in the car for a whole day?

1 comment:

Deb said...

My recommendations:
-Split the drive into two days, or atleast be open to it if things don't go as smoothly as you'd like. Your sanity and baby James will thank you.
-Caden always liked the music as a baby so I made sure I was in full DJ mode for long road trips.
-Sit in the back. When Caden was 6ish months, I sat in the back with him on the way out to Utah, and he loved it. Minimal fussing and I could usually tell what he needed to keep him happy.

I hope all goes well, and take it easy. See you soon!