Well, we survived our marathon vacation to Utah. James was a champ ... no, make that a super-champ. He traveled well, he slept well, and he stole the hearts of all his aunts, uncles, and cousins (if they weren't his already). And though 3 weeks was a very long time to spend on vacation, we decided in the end that it was well worth it to be able to spend quality time with family.
The other bonus of being in Utah was that we got to take advantage of the free and willing babysitting. Jon and I stole away for 2 days to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Yes, that's right, I have been married to the most amazing husband in the world for a whole 5 years!! They've been the best of my life, and I can't wait for 500 more! We celebrated by staying at a lovely little B&B in Moab, Utah and rediscovering our love for hiking together (and for each other, of course). Arches was beautiful - I especially loved our sunset hike to the license-plate-famous Delicate Arch.
1 comment:
why isn't the peay family represented in your trip to utah?? J/k it was great to see you guys, here is our blog if you are interested.
Post a Comment