Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sir James!

As promised, here I am to really wish our big boy a happy birthday! As any parent of a 2-year-old boy could probably guess, we celebrated with a weekend full of trains...

Trains to ride
And trains to play
And lots of fun in between.

I can't believe the little guy is such a big guy now! He is such a good kid, that makes us laugh and smile on a continuous basis. We ask ourselves on a regularly if we are doing something right as parents, or if we just got really lucky. Either way, we love our little man!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn B said...

Seriously. I can't even tell you how excited I am to see you guys! I hope this week goes by fast!

Lisa Burbidge said...

So glad you are back! Love keeping up on you. Take care