Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011's Top 12


Given that I went m.i.a. from blogging for a good portion of 2011, I figured it was only right that I start 2012 out on the right foot by giving a recap of some random highlights from our happy year...

January -- Happy Chinese New Year from James!

February -- Happy Valentine's to Daddy! (from James, again)
March -- Not so happy, not sure why (also from James)
April-June -- Happy Hiking time now that Jon passed his oral exam!
June - Happy Half-Marathon! (Not my prettiest moment, but I figure completing a half-marathon is worth posting a gross, sweaty picture of yourself on the internet)
July -- Happy Wedding Day, Kaitlyn and Jordan! (check out those adorable cake balls!)

August -- Happy Vacation, Mommy and Daddy! (Thanks to Grandma Ami!)
(more) August -- Happy this-could-only-happen-in-Mexico vacation ... holding baby sea turtles!
also August - Happy Green Night! (complete with everything green salad, green treats, and the Incredible Hulk)
November -- Happy New Camera so that I can start making up for lost time!
December - Happy Family Time!
Happy here we go into 2012!

I hope your 2011 was a happy one, and that 2012 is even more, as James likes to say, "Hap"!!!

No comments: