Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Upload

It feels like no sooner does summer finally begin, and then it's suddenly over already! As people at work ask, I've been saying we had a very busy summer - but good busy. It included...
Plenty of driving ... including through trees!

Early mornings (only if there was a really good reason to get up, though!)
Plenty of family time!
New adventures - like flying on noisy airplanes (it's okay if you hold hands)
Tractors (orange ones!) with birthday Papa
More crazy family time!
And a chance to see this gorgeous building for the first time ever!
... not to mention a few moments of wondering what a pregnant woman was doing exhausting herself by gallivanting about so much during her summer break (that would be me wondering)! But now we're home, and I'm fully committed to spending the next 4 weeks resting and prepping for a new baby (in between going back to work and taking care of a toddler, that is).

3 comments:

Arika A. said...

Looks like such a fun summer! I love that picture of James with the hot air balloons.

Whitney said...

Fun update! Had you never seen the Nauvoo temple? Maybe you moved away from NE too soon. :) Maybe I'll update my blog soon, so check it out.

Lisa Burbidge said...

Good to see you are not letting life pass you by!! Good luck with the new little one.