
There are lots of things I love about Christmastime -- the lights, the music, the treats, the gift-giving and receiving. But with all that Christmas brings, I can't help but occasionally come back to the simplicity of what it really is all supposed to be about -- remembering the miracle that our Savior came to earth.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I thought of you this year when I went to the MoTab Choir Concert. I hope you've found a great way to celebrate Christmas in your new hometown. (I've tried rewriting this 3 times and I can't come up with a way to say that without sounding like I'm rubbing in the fact that I went to the concert and you didn't. That's not what I meant to say at all. I just wanted you to know I thought of you and somehow needed to explain how.) Merry Christmas!!!
Hi Cami and Jon!!! How are you?
Post a Comment