Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sad day :(

I've been way slack on my blogging updates lately. Sorry.
It's a sad day. Today Jon left for Asia for two whole months. I had to say goodbye, and it made me very very sad.
But, I know he will have a good time and that he will learn a lot. And my family will take good care of me in his absence. So I keep reminding myself that the time will pass quickly (right?).
That's all for now - I'll post more soon ... I promise.

p.s. That was really really depressing, I'm sorry. Why don't we end on a happy note? . . . Have I mentioned yet that I'm pregnant? ;)

5 comments:

BloggerDude said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic! I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling? (that's about you being pregnant, of course, not Jon leaving)

Marisa said...

Way to end on a positive note! Congrats!!!!!

Sarah said...

Yay!!! You and Jon are both starting off on new adventures! So very exciting. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Congrats on being pregnant!!

Lisa Burbidge said...

YES!! I am so excited for you! This will be so much fun! You will have to keep us all updated. That does suck that you will be alone for a couple of weeks, but if you are in Utah and want to have a visit give me a ring!