Thanks for the well wishes one and all! Jon and I are very excited to be looking forward to becoming parents (finally, I'm sure some are thinking!) It's obviously an overwhelming and daunting thing to consider, but one that we are definitely looking forward to undertaking together.
I am about 17 weeks along, so the excitement is planned for mid-December. For now, I'm just enjoying being past the ickiness of the first trimester, finally having some of my energy back, and trying to decide everyday if I finally "look" pregnant. We've been enjoying making announcements to all our family since coming to Utah. They are all obviously very excited - basically the reactions ranged from my sister crying (because she was happy, of course), Jon's sister screaming, and everything in between.
I'll keep everyone posted as things progress - we're having the ultrasound this month, and my mom and sister are coming with me since I'll still be without a husband ... any cute ideas on how to tell a husband in another country if it's a boy or a girl?
2 comments:
I bawled because it's tradition! Mission... wedding... and now baby! I have to keep it up ;)
When Phil wasn't able to be at the ultrasound, I had the tech write the gender on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope. Then I had a friend email him, and he broke the news to me. So the friend was actually the first to know, but Phil knew before I did.
I'm so glad you're not still feeling sick! I hope you keep feeling well!
Post a Comment